Chin / Neck $40
Cheeks / Sideburns $40
Arms, Legs, Back, Chest or Abdomen
Call, message or email for body parts pricing as well as package deals for above services.
Prior to Treatment: Clients must arrive for treatment with clean skin. Absolutely no residue of lotions, creams, makeup, powders, deodorant, etc. can be on the skin as these may block the follicles.
Treatment: All unwanted hair will be thoroughly removed from the treatment area by waxing or Threading (face) before Epilfree is performed.
- Please have the hair pre-trimmed to 1/4 inch. We can trim the hair for you for an additional $10.
- We use the Epilfree immediately after the hair is removed a section at a time.
Post Treatment: It is very important to not wash or bathe the treated area at all, nor swim, workout or perspire for the next 6 hours.
- No post-waxing products, creams, lotions, makeup, deodorants, perfumes, etc can be used on the area within the 6 hour after the treatment.
- If you do not adhere to these instructions, the effectiveness of the treatment will be reduced.
"Let us discover your new smoother you"
1. What is Epilfree?
- Epilfree is a unique natural and patented European permanent hair reduction system that combines the simplicity of use with exceptional results that are equal to laser, but without the limitations and cost.
- It is a natural and scientific solution for unwanted hair that works with waxing, so it is suitable for everyone with any skin tone or hair color, including blonde, gray, red and even fine vellus hair.
- It is based on a combination of natural and safe scientific ingredients, and consists of essential liquids extracted from herbs, such as Ladies Mantle and Eucalyptus. The preparation nourishes and soften the skin, as well as enables the treatment lotions to easily penetrate the skin pores to the hair follicle.
- It is safe and effective for those who have naturally dark or tanned skin or are photo sensitive due to medication. There is never a danger of skin pigmentation before, during or after treatments.
- It is to target specific and only eradicates the cells that are involved with the hair dividing process, so the skin remains healthy.
- It is a safe, effective and affordable to laser and electrolysis hair removal methods and works in cases where they are ineffective or not an option and can be used as a complementary treatment.
2. How does Epilfree works to reduce/eliminate hair from the body?
- Epilfree eliminates the hair growth with two solutions that works in perfect synchronization with one another to open the hair shaft to allow the penetration of an activator that inhibits hair growth.
- The Activator (Toner A) was developed with a high pH in order to enlarge the pores and increase the hair shaft gate by 4 times. This allows Toner B to penetrate faster and deeper into the skin to permanently affect the cell, which is in dividing process.
- The Inhibitor (Toner B) is to affect the hair cell when it is in the dividing process. The composition of expertly chosen ingredients works on the live cells at the base of the hair shaft to render them incapable of producing any more hair growth. One of the ingredients in the Toner B limits the amount of respiration activity to the dividing cell exclusively in the epidermis layer.
- The action is to target specific and will affect the dividing cell only under the condition that the hair follicle is totally empty. The hair shaft, root seed have to be totally removed through the waxing process.
3. What are the advantages of the Epilfree system compared with Laser or Electrolysis?
- Great for all hair types and colors including blonde or red hair.
- No risk of skin damage
- No limitation on exposures to the sun after treatment
- 80% effective in prevention of hair regrowth
4. Who can receive the treatments?
- The treatment is intended for women and men of all ages including teenagers
- The toners contain active ingredients and therefore pregnant and breast-feeding women should not use it or someone with Thyroid problem
- It can be used on any treatment area
5. Are there any limitations?
- Epilfree should not be used on skin that is irritated, damaged, any open wounds or mucous areas
6. How many treatments do I need?
- A series of 2-12 treatments is needed to effectively reduce the hair in most areas. Like any other professional service, the overall results will vary depending on the person giving you the treatment
- If hormone issues are involved it can take more treatments
7. How soon will I see results?
- Typically results become visible after first or second treatment
- It really is depend on individual's hair growth
8. Is it pain-free?
- Yes, the Epilfree treatment is completely pain-free
- No risk of burning, scarring or discoloration or no side effects